5,007 Shouts - 38,022,500 Scrobbles
Robert Peter Williams (born 13 February 1974, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire) is an English singer, songwriter, and record producer. While Williams' early pop career started with the hit boy band Take That, he has found far greater success since taking his leave in 1995. Williams has sold over 70 million records worldwide, which ranks him among the best-selling music artists worldwide. He is the best-selling British solo artist in the United Kingdom and the best selling non-Latino artist in Latin America.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Angels - (4:24) - 73,097 plays
- Feel - (4:22) - 76,638 plays
- Candy - (3:21) - 55,428 plays
- Go Gentle - (4:31) - 54,657 plays
- Supreme - (4:15) - 41,110 plays
- Rock DJ - (4:16) - 33,429 plays
- Let Me Entertain You - (4:20) - 25,266 plays
- Dream A Little Dream - (3:34) - 24,978 plays
- She's the One - (4:19) - 28,170 plays
- I Wan'na Be Like You - (3:31) - 24,139 plays