4,951 Shouts - 37,225,191 Scrobbles
Robert Peter Williams (born 13 February 1974, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire) is an English singer, songwriter, and record producer. While Williams' early pop career started with the hit boy band Take That, he has found far greater success since taking his leave in 1995. Williams has sold over 70 million records worldwide, which ranks him among the best-selling music artists worldwide. He is the best-selling British solo artist in the United Kingdom and the best selling non-Latino artist in Latin America.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Go Gentle - (4:31) - 134,992 plays
- Angels - (4:24) - 79,899 plays
- Feel - (4:24) - 81,685 plays
- Candy - (3:21) - 74,664 plays
- Shine My Shoes - (3:23) - 62,249 plays
- Dream A Little Dream - (3:34) - 49,998 plays
- Swing Supreme - (3:17) - 54,167 plays
- Rock DJ - (4:16) - 38,752 plays
- Supreme - (4:20) - 46,904 plays
- I Wan'na Be Like You - (3:31) - 47,378 plays