Robbie Robertson & The Red Road Ensemble
9 Shouts - 91,243 Scrobbles
Robbie Robertson & The Red Road Ensemble was an ensemble put together by Canadian legend Robbie Robertson (of fame for his work with The Band and for his solo recordings). Put together for the television documentary film "The Native Americans", the resulting album was Robertson's first foray into writing music specifically inspired by his Mohawk heritage. Robertson brought in his son Sebastian Robertson to handle the drums on "Golden Feather", "Skinwalker", "It Is a Good Day to Die" and "Words of Fire, Deeds of Blood".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Coyote Dance - (4:01) - 243 plays
- Ghost Dance - (5:10) - 142 plays
- The Vanishing Breed - (4:39) - 133 plays
- Akua Tuta - 121 plays
- It Is A Good Day To Die - (5:45) - 104 plays
- Mahk Jchi (Heartbeat Drum Song) - 97 plays
- Skinwalker - 102 plays
- Golden Feather - (5:23) - 97 plays
- Words Of Fire, Deeds Of Blood - 87 plays
- Twisted Hair - 52 plays