Robbie Robertson & The Red Road Ensemble
9 Shouts - 90,797 Scrobbles
Robbie Robertson & The Red Road Ensemble was an ensemble put together by Canadian legend Robbie Robertson (of fame for his work with The Band and for his solo recordings). Put together for the television documentary film "The Native Americans", the resulting album was Robertson's first foray into writing music specifically inspired by his Mohawk heritage. Robertson brought in his son Sebastian Robertson to handle the drums on "Golden Feather", "Skinwalker", "It Is a Good Day to Die" and "Words of Fire, Deeds of Blood".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Coyote Dance - (4:01) - 237 plays
- The Vanishing Breed - (4:39) - 145 plays
- Ghost Dance - (5:10) - 130 plays
- It Is A Good Day To Die - (5:45) - 121 plays
- Mahk Jchi (Heartbeat Drum Song) - 100 plays
- Akua Tuta - 123 plays
- Golden Feather - (5:23) - 108 plays
- Skinwalker - 109 plays
- Words Of Fire, Deeds Of Blood - 102 plays
- Cherokee Morning Song - 67 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online