Robbie Robertson & The Red Road Ensemble
8 Shouts - 88,876 Scrobbles
Robbie Robertson & The Red Road Ensemble was an ensemble put together by Canadian legend Robbie Robertson (of fame for his work with The Band and for his solo recordings). Put together for the television documentary film "The Native Americans", the resulting album was Robertson's first foray into writing music specifically inspired by his Mohawk heritage. Robertson brought in his son Sebastian Robertson to handle the drums on "Golden Feather", "Skinwalker", "It Is a Good Day to Die" and "Words of Fire, Deeds of Blood".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Coyote Dance - (4:01) - 251 plays
- The Vanishing Breed - (4:39) - 127 plays
- Ghost Dance - (5:10) - 112 plays
- Akua Tuta - 111 plays
- Mahk Jchi (Heartbeat Drum Song) - 74 plays
- Skinwalker - 87 plays
- It Is A Good Day To Die - (5:45) - 92 plays
- Cherokee Morning Song - 71 plays
- Golden Feather - (5:23) - 63 plays
- Words Of Fire, Deeds Of Blood - 58 plays