Robbie Robertson & The Red Road Ensemble
8 Shouts - 83,956 Scrobbles
One of the premier songwriters of the rock era, Robbie Robertson was born July 5, 1943 in Toronto, Ontario. The son of a Jewish father and Mohawk mother, Jaime Robbie Robertson's first brush with live music came at the Six Nations Reservation, his mother's girlhood home; at the age of five, he also gained exposure to the country music of rural America. Not long after, he began taking guitar lessons from a cousin, and gradually began composing his first songs.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Coyote Dance - (4:01) - 309 plays
- The Vanishing Breed - (4:39) - 274 plays
- Mahk Jchi (Heartbeat Drum Song) (Digitally Remastered '02) - (4:16) - 352 plays
- Ghost Dance - 208 plays
- Akua Tuta - 255 plays
- Mahk Jchi (Heartbeat Drum Song) - 234 plays
- It Is A Good Day To Die - (5:45) - 139 plays
- Cherokee Morning Song - 117 plays
- Skinwalker - 190 plays
- Golden Feather - (5:23) - 113 plays