Robbie Robertson & The Red Road Ensemble
8 Shouts - 89,262 Scrobbles
Robbie Robertson & The Red Road Ensemble was an ensemble put together by Canadian legend Robbie Robertson (of fame for his work with The Band and for his solo recordings). Put together for the television documentary film "The Native Americans", the resulting album was Robertson's first foray into writing music specifically inspired by his Mohawk heritage. Robertson brought in his son Sebastian Robertson to handle the drums on "Golden Feather", "Skinwalker", "It Is a Good Day to Die" and "Words of Fire, Deeds of Blood".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Coyote Dance - (4:01) - 189 plays
- The Vanishing Breed - (4:39) - 122 plays
- Ghost Dance - (5:10) - 94 plays
- Akua Tuta - 99 plays
- It Is A Good Day To Die - (5:45) - 83 plays
- Mahk Jchi (Heartbeat Drum Song) - 73 plays
- Skinwalker - 75 plays
- Words Of Fire, Deeds Of Blood - 49 plays
- Cherokee Morning Song - 61 plays
- Golden Feather - (5:23) - 55 plays