32 Shouts - 590,255 Scrobbles
Jaime Robbie Robertson (born July 5, 1943 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada) is a songwriter, guitarist and singer, probably best known for his membership in The Band.
Born to a Jewish father and a Mohawk mother, (he took his stepfather's last name after his mother remarried), Robertson's earliest exposure to music was at Six Nations 40, Ontario, where he spent summers with his mother's family. He studied guitar from his youth and was writing songs and performing from his teen years.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsYeah, I can see it now
The distant red neon shivered in the heat
I was feeling like a stranger in a strange land
You know where people play games with the night
God, it was too hot to sleep
- LyricsAre you out there?
Can you hear me?
Can you see me in the dark?
I don't believe it's all for nothing
It's not just written in the sand
- LyricsWho else is gonna bring you a broken arrow?
Who else is gonna bring you a bottle of rain?
There he goes, moving across the water, that's right
There he goes turning my whole world around
Do you feel what I feel?
- LyricsSoldier of fortune, he's a man of war
Just can't remember what he's fighting for
Start a revolution right before your eyes
When you hear the big bang don't you be surprised
Showdown at big sky
- LyricsWith eyes of fire
No one can see
The smoke from the sweet grass
I am drawn
- How To Become Clairvoyant - (6:17) - 1,235 plays
- Straight Down The Line - (5:20) - 940 plays
- Sweet Fire Of Love - (5:17) - 847 plays
- When The Night Was Young - (5:05) - 916 plays
- Sonny Got Caught In The Moonlight - (3:51) - 752 plays