65 Shouts - 398,544 Scrobbles
Rob Mayth grew up in a family where music was an element of daily life and started learning the piano at only 8 years old. He later switched to computers as the piano wasn't quite what he was looking for. In 1996 he started using programs like "Dance Machine" and "Magic Music Maker." These, however, didn't give him many chances to use his creativity, so he continued using the semi-professional "Fruity Loops" for a time, which he produced Thunderdome and Melodic-Hardcore tracks with.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Heart to Heart (Nightcore Mix) - 2,940 plays
- Feel My Love - Club Radio Edit - (3:23) - 353 plays
- Another Night 2k12 - Radio Edit - (3:44) - 271 plays
- Feel My Love - (3:11) - 241 plays
- Barbie Girl - (3:17) - 232 plays
- Can I Get a Witness - (3:44) - 131 plays
- Barbie Girl (Single Edit) - (4:13) - 121 plays
- Feel My Love - Radio Edit - (3:08) - 137 plays
- Barbie Girl - Single Edit - (4:12) - 80 plays
- Heart To Heart (Original Mix) - (4:49) - 85 plays