65 Shouts - 394,759 Scrobbles
Rob Mayth grew up in a family where music was an element of daily life and started learning the piano at only 8 years old. He later switched to computers as the piano wasn't quite what he was looking for. In 1996 he started using programs like "Dance Machine" and "Magic Music Maker." These, however, didn't give him many chances to use his creativity, so he continued using the semi-professional "Fruity Loops" for a time, which he produced Thunderdome and Melodic-Hardcore tracks with.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Heart to Heart (Nightcore Mix) - 3,280 plays
- Feel My Love - Club Radio Edit - (3:23) - 394 plays
- Feel My Love - (3:11) - 246 plays
- Barbie Girl - (3:17) - 322 plays
- Another Night 2k12 - Radio Edit - (3:44) - 338 plays
- Barbie Girl (Single Edit) - (4:13) - 199 plays
- Barbie Girl (Club Mix) - (6:23) - 240 plays
- Can I Get a Witness - (3:44) - 138 plays
- Feel My Love - Radio Edit - (3:08) - 123 plays
- Heart To Heart (Original Mix) - (4:49) - 77 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online