64 Shouts - 384,790 Scrobbles
Rob Mayth grew up in a family where music was an element of daily life and started learning the piano at only 8 years old. He later switched to computers as the piano wasn't quite what he was looking for. In 1996 he started using programs like "Dance Machine" and "Magic Music Maker." These, however, didn't give him many chances to use his creativity, so he continued using the semi-professional "Fruity Loops" for a time, which he produced Thunderdome and Melodic-Hardcore tracks with.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Heart to Heart (Nightcore Mix) - 4,529 plays
- Feel My Love - Club Radio Edit - (3:23) - 515 plays
- Barbie Girl - (3:17) - 599 plays
- Another Night 2k12 - Radio Edit - (3:44) - 436 plays
- Barbie Girl (Single Edit) - (4:13) - 330 plays
- Feel My Love - (3:11) - 290 plays
- Barbie Girl (Club Mix) - (6:23) - 276 plays
- Can I Get a Witness - (3:44) - 291 plays
- Ipower - Rob Mayth Remix Edit - (3:36) - 209 plays
- Feel My Love - Radio Edit - (3:08) - 151 plays