Robert Frank "Rob" Grill (born November 30, 1943 in Los Angeles, California) is an American singer, songwriter and bass guitarist best known as lead singer of the highly successful (between 1967 and 1972) rock and roll band, The Grass Roots. He launched a solo career in 1979, assisted on his solo album by several members of Fleetwood Mac. Responding to 60s nostalgia, Grill then reformed The Grass Roots (now billed "The Grass Roots Starring Rob Grill") and has toured the United States since the 1980s.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Rock Sugar - (5:27) - 93 plays
- Have Mercy - (3:27) - 3 plays
- Rock Sugar (Long Version) - (5:18) - 2 plays
- Where Were You When I Needed You - (3:41) - 1 plays
- Open Up Your Heart - (4:37) - 1 plays
- God Help the Man - (5:02) - 1 plays
- Rockin' on the Road Again - (3:23) - 1 plays
- Rob Grill - Rock Sugar (1979) - (5:22) - 3 plays
- rob grill - rock sugar - (5:13) - 1 plays
- Stranger - (4:15) - 1 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online