Robert Frank "Rob" Grill (born November 30, 1943 in Los Angeles, California) is an American singer, songwriter and bass guitarist best known as lead singer of the highly successful (between 1967 and 1972) rock and roll band, The Grass Roots. He launched a solo career in 1979, assisted on his solo album by several members of Fleetwood Mac. Responding to 60s nostalgia, Grill then reformed The Grass Roots (now billed "The Grass Roots Starring Rob Grill") and has toured the United States since the 1980s.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Rock Sugar - (5:27) - 83 plays
- Feel the Heat - (4:43) - 3 plays
- Where Were You When I Needed You - (3:41) - 4 plays
- God Help the Man - (5:02) - 3 plays
- When Will It Be - (5:20) - 2 plays
- 03-Have Mercy - (3:27) - 1 plays
- Stranger - (4:15) - 1 plays
- Rockin' on the Road Again - (3:23) - 2 plays
- Open Up Your Heart - (4:37) - 1 plays
- Have Mercy - (3:27) - 2 plays