214 Shouts - 2,734,770 Scrobbles
According to the Down With The Trumpets Songfacts, Rizzle Kicks is a British Hip-Hop/Pop duo comprising Jordan "Rizzle" and Harley "Sylvester." Technically, Rizzle Kicks was founded in about 1996, when both members, in their miniature form, used to play together, round Rizzle's aunties house. It wasn't until 8 years later when the pair re-found each other, after both moving to Brighton and joining the local Sunday league, by facing eachother head-on in a football match.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsYou might hear me make a racket like Wilson, cause I love summer, no Rachel Bilson, the winter will come, we just have parties inside, it's still fun, we're jammin', we're banging, chase your boyfriend, let's 'av him, we're rowdy, girls make our judgement cloudy, but when the sun comes up we're still alcys, we don't wanna be lousy or shameless, but we're running round like we're brainless, now I've got grass stains on my brand new White trainers, on my brand new White trainers, I know a few guys who hate us, they're as compelling as neighbours, so laters, it's blaters, we got our own style, you know now, so go wild and get hosed down, n-no, no, (yeah yeah) let's get down with the trumpets x4, (what) let's get down with the (down with the) x3, let's get down with the trumpets. When I get down, I get respect now, and when our tune drops, you know it makes your head bounce, yeah I move with the flow-oh-oh, and when I enter the room it shows, I move sick (when I dance), get chicks (wanna dance?), move in and move quick (when I dance), at risk (when I dance), just be careful you don't loose your chick (when I dance), that might just happen, so listen deep, stick with your madam or she might just leave, (yeah yeah) let's get down with the trumpets, x4, (what) let's get down with the (down with the), x3, let's get down with the trumpets. How much sound from the brass to the air, will it take to put your bras in the air? Pardon me there, just don't pretend that if I wasn't older, you wouldn't wanna dance with me, yeeaahh, you're the last of my fears, I was top boy in the class in my year, well not really but half way there, and I could of been the headmaster so yeah, got vibes and charisma (lighter and rizla), baccy and filter (shine for me mister), I want the sine to (shi-i-ine), til I'm looking at a bright blue (sky-y-y), yes, and we drop it like anvils, bring your whole crew to a standstill, still, stick it on at clubs tonight, and I guaruntee that no body would stand still, (yeah yeah let's get down with the trumpets, x4, (what) let's get down with the (down with the), x3, let's get down with the trumpets!
- LyricsMama won't you please let me x6
Yo coming in with a sound fresher than cut grass (fun starts)
second that we enter if you must ask (rush past)
like you've forgotten your mind
or the drivers all up your face like can i see your bus pass!?
- LyricsYo, yeah
Check the rhyme and rhythm
It's nice and different
Plus is bright and brilliant
Kinda how I like my women
- LyricsI said I'm living in a lost generation
I said I'm living in a lost generation
I've got my heart
I've found my soul
I'm living, I'm living, I'm living life man
- LyricsDo you remember back in school,
When the boys and girls that could not make their moves,
So they get their friends to do the do?
Well that's how I feel for you
'Cause I can't approach you,
- When I Was A Youngster - (2:55) - 11,682 plays
- Miss Cigarette - (4:11) - 5,964 plays
- Traveller's Chant - (3:28) - 5,477 plays
- I Love You More Than You Think - (3:57) - 5,537 plays
- Dreamers - (4:35) - 5,577 plays