71 Shouts - 572,278 Scrobbles
Riziero "Riz" Ortolani (born 4 September 1931 in Pesaro, Italy) is an Italian film score composer.
In the early 1950s Ortolani was founder and member of a jazz band of national Italian renown. His first score he wrote for Gualtiero Jacopetti's pseudo-documentary "Mondo cane" (1962), whose main title song "More" earned him a Grammy and also was nominated for an Oscar as Best Song. Another world famous track was his main title song for the movie "O' Cangaceiro" (1970).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Oh My Love (feat. Katyna Ranieri) - (1:30) - 34,074 plays
- I Giorni Dell'ira (Days of Anger) - (2:48) - 5,886 plays
- Cannibal Holocaust (Main Theme) - (2:56) - 3,258 plays
- Day of Anger - (3:06) - 2,615 plays
- I giorni dell'ira - (3:05) - 2,244 plays
- Adulteress' Punishment - (3:24) - 1,100 plays
- Oh My Love - (2:52) - 1,475 plays
- Crucified Woman - (2:22) - 982 plays
- Love With Fun - (2:57) - 907 plays
- Cameramen's Recreation - (3:18) - 822 plays