3,821 Shouts - 14,627,597 Scrobbles
Riverside is the name of at least five different bands: 1. A progressive rock band from Warsaw, Poland, founded in 2001 by Mariusz Duda (bass guitar, vocal), Piotr Grudziński (electric guitar) and Piotr Kozieradzki (drums), who shared a love for progressive rock and heavy metal. Up to 2003 Jacek Mielnicki was playing keyboard in the band, but some conflicts led him to leave the band, and in the same year the new keyboardist Michał Łapaj joined. Following their 2003 debut Out Of Myself, the band were signed by major prog label InsideOut, releasing Second Life Syndrome in 2005.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Depth of Self-Delusion - (7:39) - 31,046 plays
- We Got Used To Us - (4:10) - 29,747 plays
- Celebrity Touch - (6:47) - 19,834 plays
- New Generation Slave - (4:17) - 17,525 plays
- Conceiving You - (3:40) - 19,545 plays
- The Same River - (12:03) - 15,153 plays
- Out Of Myself - (3:44) - 16,077 plays
- Deprived (Irretrievably Lost Imagination) - (8:26) - 15,944 plays
- Escalator Shrine - (12:41) - 15,729 plays
- I Believe - (4:15) - 14,137 plays