13 Shouts - 166,178 Scrobbles
Alpharita Constantia Marley Anderson, better known as Rita Marley (born July 25, 1946 in Santiago de Cuba) is a Jamaican singer. She is the widow of legendary Reggae musician Bob Marley, and a member of the trio the I Threes, Bob Marley's back up singers. She grew up in Jamaica, and was singing with a trio named The Soulettes in the mid sixties recording for Studio One when she met Bob Marley. She married him in 1966, and then became a singer in his backing vocals group, the I Threes. She had three children with him and two outside of the marriage.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- One Draw - (4:22) - 2,152 plays
- I Know A Place - (3:58) - 351 plays
- Harambe - (4:13) - 326 plays
- So Much Things To Say - (4:03) - 213 plays
- A Jah Jah - (5:05) - 278 plays
- Who Feels It Knows It - (4:02) - 270 plays
- King Street - (3:08) - 126 plays
- Pied Piper - (2:13) - 186 plays
- Thank You Jah - (3:27) - 192 plays
- Why Should I - (2:51) - 115 plays