6 Shouts - 21,651 Scrobbles
Rita MacNeil, (born May 28, 1944 - April 16, 2013) is a Canadian country and folk singer from the community of Big Pond on Nova Scotia's Cape Breton Island. Her biggest hit, "Flying On Your Own", was a crossover Top 40 hit in 1987 and was covered by Anne Murray the following year, although she has had hits on the country charts throughout her career. In the United Kingdom, MacNeil's song "Working Man" was a #11 hit in 1990.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Working Man - (5:22) - 280 plays
- O Holy Night - (3:12) - 88 plays
- Good King Wenceslas - (2:34) - 75 plays
- Flying On Your Own - (5:15) - 25 plays
- Broken Heartstrings - (3:18) - 30 plays
- Christmas At Home - (3:49) - 153 plays
- I'll Accept The Rose - (4:00) - 33 plays
- Home I'll Be - (4:15) - 53 plays
- She's Called Nova Scotia - (4:28) - 56 plays
- Shining Strong - (3:16) - 16 plays