9,022 Shouts - 114,240,341 Scrobbles
Rise Against are a punk rock band from Chicago, Illinois. Formed in 1999, and originally performing under the name Transistor Revolt, they released a self-produced demo entitled Transistor Revolt in 2000, a year before signing with Fat Wreck Chords to release their first two albums, The Unraveling in 2001, and Revolutions Per Minute in 2003. They later switched to Dreamworks Records and recorded their album Siren Song of the Counter Culture.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsIt kills me not to know this but I've all but just forgotten
What the color of her eyes were and her scars or how she got them
As the telling signs of age rain down, a single tear is dropping
Through the valleys of an aging face that this world has forgotten
There is no reconciliation that will put me in my place
- LyricsWarm yourself by the fire, son
And the morning will come soon
I'll tell you stories of a better time
In a place that we once knew
Before we packed our bags
- LyricsHe said, "Son, have you seen the world?
Well, what would you say if I said that you could?
Just carry this gun, you'll even get paid"
I said, "That sounds pretty good"
Black leather boots, spit shined so bright
- LyricsAm I loud and clear
Or am I breaking up?
Am I still your charm
Or am I just bad luck?
Are we getting closer
- LyricsBreak through the under toe, your hands I can't seem to find
Pollution burns my tongue
Deaf words I can't speak so I stop my struggling
So I float to the surface, fill my lungs with air then let it out
I give it all, now there's a reason why I sing
- Satellite - (3:59) - 175,593 plays
- Ready To Fall - (3:48) - 125,368 plays
- Make It Stop (September's Children) - (3:55) - 139,460 plays
- Help Is On The Way - (3:58) - 125,938 plays
- Re-Education (Through Labor) - (3:43) - 113,143 plays