111 Shouts - 67,985 Scrobbles
Rippikoulu, a Finnish death metal band, was formed 1990 in Valkeakoski, Finland. Back then Rippikoulu was still a punk metal band, but after a few band member changes Rippikoulu shifted entirely into metal. They played mostly slow paced death metal which lyrical themes consisting of darkness and anti-religion. Rippikoulu was the first death metal band in the whole world to sing in Finnish! The name, Rippikoulu, is the Finnish word for confirmation class. In their earlier songs all lyrics were in Finnish, but in their later songs lyrics were both in Finnish and English.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Kadonneet Jumalat - (5:32) - 728 plays
- Kuolematon Totuus - (3:54) - 745 plays
- Ikuinen Piina - (6:04) - 662 plays
- Musta Seremonia - (6:11) - 557 plays
- Anteeksiannon synkkä varjo - (5:59) - 517 plays
- Pimeys yllä jumalan maan - (3:59) - 501 plays
- Ulvaja - (8:45) - 322 plays
- Loputon - (2:53) - 325 plays
- Jää Hyvästi Kaunis Kesä - (6:20) - 319 plays
- Tuskainen Sairaus - (4:10) - 106 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online