111 Shouts - 64,384 Scrobbles
Rippikoulu, a Finnish death metal band, was formed 1990 in Valkeakoski, Finland. Back then Rippikoulu was still a punk metal band, but after a few band member changes Rippikoulu shifted entirely into metal. They played mostly slow paced death metal which lyrical themes consisting of darkness and anti-religion. Rippikoulu was the first death metal band in the whole world to sing in Finnish! The name, Rippikoulu, is the Finnish word for confirmation class. In their earlier songs all lyrics were in Finnish, but in their later songs lyrics were both in Finnish and English.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Kadonneet Jumalat - (5:32) - 843 plays
- Kuolematon Totuus - (3:54) - 832 plays
- Ikuinen Piina - (6:04) - 755 plays
- Musta Seremonia - (6:11) - 655 plays
- Ulvaja - (8:45) - 707 plays
- Anteeksiannon synkkä varjo - (5:59) - 608 plays
- Loputon - (2:53) - 726 plays
- Pimeys yllä jumalan maan - (3:59) - 584 plays
- Jää Hyvästi Kaunis Kesä - (6:20) - 654 plays
- Tuskainen Sairaus - (4:10) - 138 plays