110 Shouts - 61,107 Scrobbles
Rippikoulu, a Finnish death metal band, was formed 1990 in Valkeakoski, Finland. Back then Rippikoulu was still a punk metal band, but after a few band member changes Rippikoulu shifted entirely into metal. They played mostly slow paced death metal which lyrical themes consisting of darkness and anti-religion. Rippikoulu was the first death metal band in the whole world to sing in Finnish! The name, Rippikoulu, is the Finnish word for confirmation class. In their earlier songs all lyrics were in Finnish, but in their later songs lyrics were both in Finnish and English.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Kadonneet Jumalat - (5:32) - 948 plays
- Kuolematon Totuus - (3:54) - 887 plays
- Ikuinen Piina - (6:04) - 819 plays
- Musta Seremonia - (6:11) - 717 plays
- Pimeys yllä jumalan maan - (3:59) - 670 plays
- Anteeksiannon synkkä varjo - (5:59) - 659 plays
- Ulvaja - (8:45) - 488 plays
- Loputon - (2:53) - 502 plays
- Jää Hyvästi Kaunis Kesä - (6:20) - 443 plays
- Verinen Lapsuus - (4:09) - 134 plays