106 Shouts - 52,285 Scrobbles
Rippikoulu, a Finnish death metal band, was formed 1990 in Valkeakoski, Finland. Back then Rippikoulu was still a punk metal band, but after a few band member changes Rippikoulu shifted entirely into metal. They played mostly slow paced death metal which lyrical themes consisting of darkness and anti-religion. Rippikoulu was the first death metal band in the whole world to sing in Finnish! The name, Rippikoulu, is the Finnish word for confirmation class. In their earlier songs all lyrics were in Finnish, but in their later songs lyrics were both in Finnish and English.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Kadonneet Jumalat - (5:32) - 829 plays
- Kuolematon Totuus - (3:54) - 736 plays
- Ikuinen Piina - (6:04) - 632 plays
- Musta Seremonia - (6:11) - 633 plays
- Anteeksiannon synkkä varjo - (5:59) - 548 plays
- Pimeys yllä jumalan maan - (3:59) - 534 plays
- Verinen Lapsuus - (4:09) - 164 plays
- Tuskainen Sairaus - (4:10) - 170 plays
- Pimeyden Kirous - (5:02) - 151 plays
- Maailma Palaa - (4:26) - 149 plays