43 Shouts - 41,610 Scrobbles
Rigor Sardonicous started their activity in 1988 and that fact probably make them the oldest continually active US doom metal band. This band is notable for combining extreme doom metal with deathgrind. They are arguably one of the first bands in metal to use extremely deep gurgling vocals that are now common in goregrind. In other words, the music is a combination of thick, super downtuned guitars, ultra deep vocals, crushing industrial cymbals and absolutely unique, bleak and hopeless atmosphere.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Laudare Apocalypsis - (4:21) - 36 plays
- Mane de Maeroris - (1:33) - 36 plays
- Silens Somnium - (7:01) - 36 plays
- Chorale - (7:09) - 38 plays
- Risus ex Mortuus - (8:01) - 32 plays
- Alveus de Somnus - (4:17) - 32 plays
- In Autumn Twilight - (3:42) - 34 plays
- Incompertus Quod Anon - (5:26) - 29 plays
- Agony - (6:22) - 31 plays
- Apocalypsis Damnare - (7:02) - 24 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online