Rico Belled was born in the Netherlands to a Spanish pianist and his Swiss wife; growing up in such a multicultural environment, he was exposed to many styles of music and started playing piano at age 11, exploring everything from classical music to jazz. At 15 Rico started playing gigs with local bands doing Pop and Blues gigs, slowly getting interested more and more in the bass, which he started really practicing at age 17.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online