117 Shouts - 2,098,606 Scrobbles
Eric Hilliard "Ricky" Nelson, later known as Rick Nelson (May 8, 1940 –December 31, 1985), was an American singer, musician, and Golden Globe-nominated actor. With more than 50 Hot 100 hits, Nelson was second only to Elvis Presley as the most popular rock and roll artist of the 1950s and 1960s.
Biography Early years
Born in Teaneck, New Jersey, he was the younger son of Ozzie Nelson, the leader of a big band, and Harriet Hilliard Nelson, the band's singer.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lonesome Town - (2:17) - 19,285 plays
- Hello Mary Lou - (2:17) - 5,225 plays
- Travelin' Man - (2:20) - 5,503 plays
- Lonesome Town - 1990 Digital Remaster - (2:16) - 3,528 plays
- Poor Little Fool - (2:33) - 4,111 plays
- Hello Mary Lou (Goodbye Heart) - 2005 Digital Remaster - (2:19) - 2,503 plays
- Lonesome Town - Single Version - (2:14) - 2,454 plays
- Hello Mary Lou (Goodbye Heart) - (2:22) - 2,547 plays
- Poor Little Fool - 2001 Digital Remaster - (2:33) - 1,689 plays
- Stood Up - (1:55) - 1,973 plays