115 Shouts - 2,026,745 Scrobbles
Eric Hilliard "Ricky" Nelson, later known as Rick Nelson (May 8, 1940 –December 31, 1985), was an American singer, musician, and Golden Globe-nominated actor. With more than 50 Hot 100 hits, Nelson was second only to Elvis Presley as the most popular rock and roll artist of the 1950s and 1960s.
Biography Early years
Born in Teaneck, New Jersey, he was the younger son of Ozzie Nelson, the leader of a big band, and Harriet Hilliard Nelson, the band's singer.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lonesome Town - (2:17) - 20,829 plays
- Hello Mary Lou - (2:17) - 5,397 plays
- Travelin' Man - (2:22) - 5,182 plays
- Poor Little Fool - (2:33) - 4,404 plays
- Lonesome Town - 1990 Digital Remaster - (2:16) - 2,652 plays
- Hello Mary Lou (Goodbye Heart) - (2:22) - 2,960 plays
- Lonesome Town - Single Version - (2:14) - 2,279 plays
- Stood Up - (1:55) - 2,356 plays
- Poor Little Fool - 2001 Digital Remaster - (2:33) - 1,812 plays
- Believe What You Say - (2:05) - 2,110 plays