118 Shouts - 2,170,747 Scrobbles
Eric Hilliard "Ricky" Nelson, later known as Rick Nelson (May 8, 1940 –December 31, 1985), was an American singer, musician, and Golden Globe-nominated actor. With more than 50 Hot 100 hits, Nelson was second only to Elvis Presley as the most popular rock and roll artist of the 1950s and 1960s.
Biography Early years
Born in Teaneck, New Jersey, he was the younger son of Ozzie Nelson, the leader of a big band, and Harriet Hilliard Nelson, the band's singer.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsThere's a place where lovers go
To cry their troubles away
And they call it 'Lonesome Town'
Where the broken hearts stay
You can buy a dream or two
- Lonesome Town - 1990 Digital Remaster - (2:16) - 3,457 plays
- LyricsHello Mary Lou
Sweet Mary Lou
I'm so in love with you
I knew Mary Lou
- Hello Mary Lou (Goodbye Heart) - 2005 Digital Remaster - (2:19) - 2,850 plays
- Travelin' Man - (2:20) - 3,628 plays
- Poor Little Fool - (2:33) - 2,915 plays
- Lonesome Town - Single Version - (2:14) - 2,227 plays
- Poor Little Fool - 2001 Digital Remaster - (2:33) - 1,425 plays
- Garden Party - (4:02) - 1,942 plays
- Travelin' Man - 2005 Digital Remaster - (2:22) - 1,418 plays