Rickie Lee Jones
77 Shouts - 1,787,666 Scrobbles
Rickie Lee Jones (born November 8, 1954) is a two-time Grammy Award-winning vocalist, musician, songwriter, and producer from the United States. Over the course of a three-decade career, Jones has recorded in various musical styles including R&B, blues, pop, soul, and jazz standards. Rickie Lee Jones is a singer songwriter whose style leans on jazz and pop/R&B timing and personification.
Jones settled in LA at the age of nineteen, doing the classic waiting tables stuff until she landed a recording contract with Warners.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsHow come he don't come and PLP with me
Down at the meter no more?
How come he turn off the TV?
And he hang that sign on the door?
We call and we call
- On Saturday Afternoons in 1963 - (2:35) - 4,041 plays
- We Belong Together - (5:19) - 3,211 plays
- The Last Chance Texaco - (4:08) - 1,808 plays
- Young Blood - (4:07) - 1,509 plays
- Easy Money - (3:17) - 1,559 plays
- Night Train - (3:18) - 1,273 plays
- Coolsville - (3:52) - 1,135 plays
- Danny's All-Star Joint - (4:06) - 1,225 plays
- Weasel and the White Boys Cool - (6:03) - 1,059 plays