Rickie Lee Jones
77 Shouts - 1,837,144 Scrobbles
Rickie Lee Jones (born November 8, 1954) is a two-time Grammy Award-winning vocalist, musician, songwriter, and producer from the United States. Over the course of a three-decade career, Jones has recorded in various musical styles including R&B, blues, pop, soul, and jazz standards. Rickie Lee Jones is a singer songwriter whose style leans on jazz and pop/R&B timing and personification.
Jones settled in LA at the age of nineteen, doing the classic waiting tables stuff until she landed a recording contract with Warners.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Chuck E's In Love - (3:31) - 7,405 plays
- We Belong Together - (5:19) - 4,336 plays
- On Saturday Afternoons in 1963 - (2:35) - 4,022 plays
- LyricsA long stretch of headlights bends into I-9
They tiptoe into truck stops
And sleepy diesel eyes
Volcanoes rumble in the taxi
An' glow in the dark
- Young Blood - (4:07) - 1,651 plays
- Easy Money - (3:17) - 1,597 plays
- Night Train - (3:18) - 1,487 plays
- Danny's All-Star Joint - (4:06) - 1,314 plays
- Coolsville - (3:52) - 1,181 plays
- For No One - (2:32) - 1,184 plays