Rickie Lee Jones
77 Shouts - 1,833,944 Scrobbles
Rickie Lee Jones (born November 8, 1954) is a two-time Grammy Award-winning vocalist, musician, songwriter, and producer from the United States. Over the course of a three-decade career, Jones has recorded in various musical styles including R&B, blues, pop, soul, and jazz standards. Rickie Lee Jones is a singer songwriter whose style leans on jazz and pop/R&B timing and personification.
Jones settled in LA at the age of nineteen, doing the classic waiting tables stuff until she landed a recording contract with Warners.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsHow come he don't come and PLP with me
Down at the meter no more?
How come he turn off the TV?
And he hang that sign on the door?
We call and we call
- We Belong Together - (5:19) - 4,336 plays
- On Saturday Afternoons in 1963 - (2:35) - 4,022 plays
- The Last Chance Texaco - (4:08) - 1,934 plays
- Young Blood - (4:07) - 1,651 plays
- Easy Money - (3:17) - 1,597 plays
- Night Train - (3:18) - 1,487 plays
- Danny's All-Star Joint - (4:06) - 1,314 plays
- Coolsville - (3:52) - 1,181 plays
- For No One - (2:32) - 1,184 plays
- Sia’s In The Billboard Top 10 For The First Time As A Solo Artist
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations