173 Shouts - 1,554,780 Scrobbles
Richard Christopher Wakeman (born 18 May 1949 in Perivale, London) is an English keyboard player best known as the keyboardist for progressive rock group Yes. Originally a classically trained pianist, he was a pioneer in the use of electronic keyboards and in the use of a rock band in combination with orchestra and choir. He purchased his first electronic keyboard, a Minimoog, from the actor Jack Wild. Wakeman was able to buy it for half the regular selling price because Wild thought it did not work as it only played one note at a time. He hosts a regular radio show on Planet Rock.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Catherine Of Aragon - (3:45) - 2,857 plays
- Catherine Howard - (6:38) - 2,505 plays
- Jane Seymour - (4:51) - 1,981 plays
- Anne of Cleves - (7:56) - 1,918 plays
- Catherine Parr - (7:08) - 1,769 plays
- Merlin The Magician - (8:51) - 1,493 plays
- Arthur - (7:31) - 1,387 plays
- Lady Of The Lake - (0:45) - 907 plays
- Guinevere - (6:45) - 997 plays
- Sir Lancelot And The Black Knight - (5:23) - 907 plays