173 Shouts - 1,598,853 Scrobbles
Richard Christopher Wakeman (born 18 May 1949 in Perivale, London) is an English keyboard player best known as the keyboardist for progressive rock group Yes. Originally a classically trained pianist, he was a pioneer in the use of electronic keyboards and in the use of a rock band in combination with orchestra and choir. He purchased his first electronic keyboard, a Minimoog, from the actor Jack Wild. Wakeman was able to buy it for half the regular selling price because Wild thought it did not work as it only played one note at a time. He hosts a regular radio show on Planet Rock.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Catherine Of Aragon - (3:45) - 2,570 plays
- Catherine Howard - (6:38) - 2,104 plays
- Jane Seymour - (4:51) - 1,797 plays
- Anne Of Cleves - (7:56) - 1,817 plays
- Catherine Parr - (7:08) - 1,629 plays
- Merlin The Magician - (8:51) - 1,489 plays
- Arthur - (7:31) - 1,342 plays
- Lady Of The Lake - (0:45) - 991 plays
- Guinevere - (6:45) - 1,093 plays
- Sir Lancelot And The Black Knight - (5:23) - 1,028 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online