173 Shouts - 1,585,702 Scrobbles
Richard Christopher Wakeman (born 18 May 1949 in Perivale, London) is an English keyboard player best known as the keyboardist for progressive rock group Yes. Originally a classically trained pianist, he was a pioneer in the use of electronic keyboards and in the use of a rock band in combination with orchestra and choir. He purchased his first electronic keyboard, a Minimoog, from the actor Jack Wild. Wakeman was able to buy it for half the regular selling price because Wild thought it did not work as it only played one note at a time. He hosts a regular radio show on Planet Rock.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Catherine Of Aragon - (3:45) - 2,617 plays
- Catherine Howard - (6:38) - 2,254 plays
- Jane Seymour - (4:51) - 1,881 plays
- Catherine Parr - (7:08) - 1,705 plays
- Anne of Cleves - (7:56) - 1,810 plays
- Merlin The Magician - (8:51) - 1,512 plays
- Arthur - (7:31) - 1,376 plays
- Lady Of The Lake - (0:45) - 986 plays
- Guinevere - (6:45) - 1,082 plays
- Sir Lancelot And The Black Knight - (5:23) - 1,026 plays