19 Shouts - 3,656 Scrobbles
Frederick Jay Rubin (born March 10, 1963 in Lido Beach, New York) is a multiple Grammy Award-winning American record producer best known for his work with rap and heavy metal, as well as the "American series" albums with Johnny Cash. Rubin was a major figure in the fusion of rap and hard rock, having brought together Run-D.M.C. and Aerosmith for the hit song "Walk This Way". Rubin was a major figure in the fusion of rap and heavy metal into alternative metal, nu metal and other forms. MTV called him "the most important producer of the last 20 years."
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A Light That Never Comes (Reboot) - (4:40) - 583 plays
- The Ben Stern Megamix - (2:15) - 5 plays
- Fade Out/In - 6 plays
- Piggy (Nothing Can Stop Me Now) - (4:03) - 4 plays
- Rick Sings - (0:48) - 2 plays
- Rock the Bells - (4:00) - 2 plays
- A Light That Never Comes (Reboot) - Rick Rubin - Recharged - 1 plays
- A Light That Never Comes - (4:40) - 2 plays
- So Far.. - (5:17) - 1 plays
- Fade Out-In - (3:37) - 1 plays