24 Shouts - 451,806 Scrobbles
Eric Hilliard "Ricky" Nelson, later known as Rick Nelson (May 8, 1940 – December 31, 1985), was one of the first American teen idols.
Born in Teaneck, New Jersey, he was the younger son of Ozzie Nelson, the leader of a big band, and Harriet Hilliard Nelson, the band's singer. Along with brother David Nelson, the family starred in the long-running radio and television series The Adventures of Ozzie & Harriet from 1944 to 1954 on the radio, and 1952 to 1966 on television.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lonesome Town - (2:14) - 5,922 plays
- Stood Up - (1:40) - 2,049 plays
- LyricsI went to a garden party to reminisce with my old friends
A chance to share old memories and play our songs again
When I got to the garden party, they all knew my name
No one recognized me, I didn't look the same
But it's all right now, I learned my lesson well
- Hello Mary Lou - (2:15) - 1,276 plays
- LyricsFools rush in
Where angels fear to tread
And so I come to you my love
My heart above my head
Though I see
- Poor Little Fool - (2:12) - 782 plays
- Travelin' Man - (2:20) - 716 plays
- Believe What You Say - (2:12) - 654 plays
- It's Late - (2:12) - 436 plays
- Never Be Anyone Else But You - (2:20) - 424 plays