Rick Grech (born Richard Roman Grech on 1 November 1946; died 17 March 1990) was a British rock musician. Also known as Ric Grech, he originally gained notice in the UK as the bass guitarist for the progressive rock group Family. He later played bass in the blues-rock supergroup Blind Faith and with Traffic. Grech joined Family when it was a largely blues-based live act in Leicester known as the Farinas; he became their bassist in 1965, replacing Tim Kirchin.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Folsom Prison Blues (feat. Rick Grech) - (2:58) - 2 plays
- Teaching Emmy to Sweep Out the Ashes (feat. Rick Grech) - (1:41) - 1 plays
- How Much I've Lied (feat. Rick Grech) - (3:25) - 1 plays
- Ain't No Beatle, Ain't No Rollin' Stone (feat. Rick Grech) - (5:32) - 1 plays
- We'll Sweep Out the Ashes in the Morning (feat. Rick Grech) - (2:54) - 1 plays
- Song for You (feat. Rick Grech) - (0:31) - 1 plays
- Still Feeling Blue (feat. Rick Grech) - (0:36) - 1 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online