Rick Grech (born Richard Roman Grech on 1 November 1946; died 17 March 1990) was a British rock musician. Also known as Ric Grech, he originally gained notice in the UK as the bass guitarist for the progressive rock group Family. He later played bass in the blues-rock supergroup Blind Faith and with Traffic. Grech joined Family when it was a largely blues-based live act in Leicester known as the Farinas; he became their bassist in 1965, replacing Tim Kirchin.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Folsom Prison Blues (feat. Rick Grech) - (2:58) - 12 plays
- That's All It Took (feat. Rick Grech) [Version 2] - (3:23) - 10 plays
- Still Feeling Blue (feat. Rick Grech) - (0:36) - 10 plays
- Song for You (feat. Rick Grech) - (0:31) - 10 plays
- A Song for You (feat. Rick Grech) - (9:46) - 10 plays
- Ain't No Beatle, Ain't No Rollin' Stone (feat. Rick Grech) - (5:32) - 9 plays
- We'll Sweep Out the Ashes in the Morning (feat. Rick Grech) - (2:54) - 9 plays
- Cold Cold Heart (feat. Rick Grech) - (5:21) - 8 plays
- Streets of Baltimore (feat. Rick Grech) - (2:53) - 7 plays
- More and More (feat. Rick Grech) - (2:56) - 7 plays