25 Shouts - 412,619 Scrobbles
Young guitar great, vocalist and entertainer Rick Derringer was just 17 when his band The McCoys recorded the No.1 hit "Hang On Sloopy" in the summer of 1965, knocking "Yesterday" by The Beatles out of the top spot. "The McCoys" had enjoyed four years of successful touring, when Rick merged his talents with Johnny Winter in 1969 forming "Johnny Winter And" ("And" referring to "The McCoys"). Rick was the only producer of all gold and platinum Winter Brothers recordings.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Rock and Roll, Hoochie Koo - (3:43) - 4,267 plays
- Rock And Roll Hoochie Koo - (3:40) - 2,434 plays
- Real American - (3:12) - 971 plays
- Rock N' Roll Hoochie Koo - (3:43) - 344 plays
- Ramble On - (4:38) - 289 plays
- Hot & Cool - (4:07) - 648 plays
- Teenage Love Affair - (3:19) - 215 plays
- Rock & Roll, Hoochie Koo - (3:46) - 319 plays
- Hang On Sloopy - (3:06) - 235 plays
- You Got That Right - (3:50) - 163 plays