3 Shouts - 39,264 Scrobbles
Richard "Richie" Beirach (born May 23, 1947) is a jazz pianist born in New York City. He initially studied both classical and jazz before entering the Berklee College of Music. In 1972 he began working with Stan Getz. He also worked with Chet Baker and in the 1990s worked well with French saxophonist Henrik Frisk. He maintained an ongoing musical partnership with David Liebman from the 1970s to the 90s, in Lookout Farm, Quest and many duos.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Nardis - (6:36) - 36 plays
- Sunday Song - (8:03) - 30 plays
- The Last Rhapsody - (5:44) - 79 plays
- Azzaro - Studio - (5:22) - 14 plays
- In Your Own Sweet Way - 20 plays
- Places - (5:06) - 67 plays
- Some Other Time - (8:04) - 13 plays
- Leaving - (4:47) - 19 plays
- Elm - (8:34) - 13 plays
- Blue In Green - 15 plays