3 Shouts - 34,853 Scrobbles
Richard "Richie" Beirach (born May 23, 1947) is a jazz pianist born in New York City. He initially studied both classical and jazz before entering the Berklee College of Music. In 1972 he began working with Stan Getz. He also worked with Chet Baker and in the 1990s worked well with French saxophonist Henrik Frisk. He maintained an ongoing musical partnership with David Liebman from the 1970s to the 90s, in Lookout Farm, Quest and many duos.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Nardis - (6:36) - 37 plays
- Spring Is Here - (4:11) - 61 plays
- Some Other Time (Studio) - (8:49) - 106 plays
- Blue In Green - 27 plays
- Places - (5:06) - 25 plays
- Continuum (Studio) - (5:54) - 75 plays
- Solar - (6:28) - 24 plays
- Sunday Song - (8:03) - 16 plays
- Elm - (8:34) - 17 plays
- Haiku 5 – Bullet Train - (3:38) - 66 plays
- The Hot 100: The 10 Biggest Songs On The Billboard Charts
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release