Richard X. Heyman
6 Shouts - 25,683 Scrobbles
“Think back on it all” - goes the opening line of Kenyon Walls, the first track on
Richard X. Heyman’s new debut-album-that-never-was Actual Sighs, and an apt way to begin a musical journey through Richard’s past, present and future. One might cheekily observe that it was twenty years ago today (or rather, this year) – 1986 – that Richard X. Heyman released his first indie disc, Actual Size, a collection of six of his finest songs recorded on an 8-track Tascam machine in a home studio, the same one on which Richard would subsequently record his classic album Living Room!!
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cornerstone - (3:28) - 42 plays
- Falling Away - (2:53) - 47 plays
- All In The Way You Found Me - (4:01) - 17 plays
- When Denny Dropped Out of the Scene - (4:05) - 22 plays
- If We Should Ever Meet Again - (2:44) - 50 plays
- When It Was Our Time - (2:41) - 14 plays
- All I Have - (3:53) - 10 plays
- I Can't Wait - (3:30) - 14 plays
- Vacation - (1:54) - 12 plays
- Everything The Same - (3:18) - 12 plays