Richard X. Heyman
6 Shouts - 25,009 Scrobbles
“Think back on it all” - goes the opening line of Kenyon Walls, the first track on
Richard X. Heyman’s new debut-album-that-never-was Actual Sighs, and an apt way to begin a musical journey through Richard’s past, present and future. One might cheekily observe that it was twenty years ago today (or rather, this year) – 1986 – that Richard X. Heyman released his first indie disc, Actual Size, a collection of six of his finest songs recorded on an 8-track Tascam machine in a home studio, the same one on which Richard would subsequently record his classic album Living Room!!
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Falling Away - (2:53) - 36 plays
- Cornerstone - (3:28) - 31 plays
- If We Should Ever Meet Again - (2:44) - 24 plays
- Firing Line - (3:49) - 18 plays
- All In The Way You Found Me - (4:01) - 18 plays
- The Drone Song - (3:48) - 14 plays
- In The Scheme Of Things - (3:12) - 12 plays
- Let It Go - (3:33) - 12 plays
- I Can't Wait - (3:30) - 14 plays
- Out Of My Hands - (3:01) - 15 plays