Richard X. Heyman
6 Shouts - 24,606 Scrobbles
“Think back on it all” - goes the opening line of Kenyon Walls, the first track on
Richard X. Heyman’s new debut-album-that-never-was Actual Sighs, and an apt way to begin a musical journey through Richard’s past, present and future. One might cheekily observe that it was twenty years ago today (or rather, this year) – 1986 – that Richard X. Heyman released his first indie disc, Actual Size, a collection of six of his finest songs recorded on an 8-track Tascam machine in a home studio, the same one on which Richard would subsequently record his classic album Living Room!!
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Firing Line - (3:49) - 43 plays
- When Denny Dropped Out of the Scene - (4:05) - 45 plays
- Falling Away - (2:53) - 44 plays
- Be the One - (3:40) - 35 plays
- The Difference Between Us - (3:04) - 29 plays
- Compass - (3:03) - 29 plays
- Please Be Mindful - (2:53) - 26 plays
- Cornerstone - (3:28) - 34 plays
- Somebody Has Finally Found Me - (3:24) - 24 plays
- So Much for Forever - (4:08) - 20 plays