2 Shouts - 1,102 Scrobbles
Richard Gene Williams (May 4, 1931 – November 4, 1985) was an American jazz trumpeter. Williams was born in Galveston, Texas, and played tenor saxophone early in his life before picking up trumpet as a teenager. He played in local Texas bands and attended Wiley College, where he majored in music. After serving in the Air Force from 1952–56, he toured Europe with Lionel Hampton, and upon his return took a master's degree at the Manhattan School of Music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ferris Wheel - (4:58) - 15 plays
- Old Forty - (3:11) - 22 plays
- Blues In A Quandary - (4:37) - 10 plays
- I Remember Clifford - (6:23) - 140 plays
- Raucous Notes - (4:44) - 5 plays
- Unidentified - (4:16) - 5 plays
- Baby Please Don't Go - (2:39) - 16 plays
- I Can Dream, Can't I? - (6:14) - 4 plays
- Renita's Bounce - (5:24) - 5 plays
- Tain't But the One Thing That Grieves My Mind - (2:18) - 6 plays