Richard Wahnfried is an alias that experimental musician Klaus Schulze has been known to record under. What sets Wahnfried apart from Schulze's regular solo releases is that it always involves the German multi-instrumentalist joined by a host of virtuosic musicians (including percussionist Michael Shrieve, guitarist Manuel Göttsching, and singer Michael Garvens, among others). The musical style of the Wahnfried project can be best described as electronic/new age, as it was originally launched in 1979 (although Schulze had been issuing solo albums since 1972) with the release of Time Actor.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Time Actor - (5:14) - 227 plays
- Time Factory - (10:41) - 90 plays
- Grandma's Clockwork - (4:02) - 80 plays
- Druck - (7:31) - 133 plays
- Angry Young Boys - (14:12) - 63 plays
- Charming the Wind - (4:50) - 55 plays
- Agamemory - (8:34) - 49 plays
- the silent sound of the ground - (15:02) - 43 plays
- Time Echoes - (8:22) - 36 plays
- Druck (Pressure) - (18:36) - 34 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online