273 Shouts - 3,657,220 Scrobbles
Richard Hawley (born Richard Willis Hawley, 17 January 1967, Sheffield, United Kingdom) is a critically-acclaimed guitarist, singer, songwriter and producer. Hawley initially found success as a member of Britpop band Longpigs in the 1990's, and formerly Treebound Story. When a drug-filled torpor after an extensive tour of America brought the band to the brink of extinction in 1997, Hawley was asked to play with Pulp by his close friend and Pulp frontman Jarvis Cocker. "They saved my life," Hawley later recalled, "I was going mental with drink and drugs.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Seek It - (5:12) - 19,656 plays
- LyricsDo you know why you got feelings in your heart?
Don’t let fear of feeling fool you
What you see sets you apart
And there’s nothing here to bind you
It’s no way for life to start
- Don't Stare At the Sun - (5:52) - 18,350 plays
- She Brings the Sunlight - (7:25) - 13,556 plays
- Standing At the Sky's Edge - (6:40) - 13,555 plays
- Down in the Woods - (5:24) - 12,674 plays
- Leave Your Body Behind You - (5:24) - 11,911 plays
- Time Will Bring You Winter - (5:27) - 10,062 plays
- Coles Corner - (4:47) - 11,465 plays
- Before - (6:14) - 7,649 plays