Richard H. Kirk
22 Shouts - 100,458 Scrobbles
Richard H. Kirk is a British musician specializing in electronic music. He first came to prominence in the 1970s as a member of the seminal industrial band Cabaret Voltaire. His first release as a solo artist, Disposable Half Truths, came in 1980 and he maintained a career as a solo artist alongside Cabaret Voltaire until the band's dissolution in 1994. It was during the 1990s that his solo output increased considerably.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Reality Net - (6:47) - 631 plays
- Come - (8:02) - 198 plays
- Freezone - (6:52) - 268 plays
- Lagoon West - (12:00) - 156 plays
- Frequency Band - (6:26) - 167 plays
- Soul Catcher - (7:08) - 129 plays
- Velodrome - (6:57) - 134 plays
- The Feeling (Of Warmth & Beauty) - (6:08) - 143 plays
- East Of Nima - (9:41) - 174 plays
- November X Ray Mexico - (8:33) - 120 plays