42 Shouts - 236,227 Scrobbles
Two major artists record under the name "Richard Davis." 1. A jazz bassist. 2. A house producer. 1) Acoustic bass maestro equally at home in jazz, European classical, and American popular music, who was born in Chicago on April 15, 1930. Richard Davis is an international performing musician and Professor of Bass (European Classical and Jazz), Jazz History and combo improvisation at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Chicago born, he came to the UW-Madison in 1977 after spending 23 years in New York City establishing himself as one of the world's premier bass players.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A Child Is Born - 309 plays
- Bring Me Closer - (6:58) - 330 plays
- Empty - (7:14) - 183 plays
- Honest With You - (6:46) - 151 plays
- Dealin' - (11:09) - 169 plays
- Sometime - (6:17) - 119 plays
- The Truth - (6:50) - 125 plays
- This Time - (6:13) - 106 plays
- In the Air (Further's Acid Relapse Edit) - (3:06) - 120 plays
- Others - (4:54) - 90 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online