42 Shouts - 233,093 Scrobbles
Two major artists record under the name "Richard Davis." 1. A jazz bassist. 2. A house producer. 1) Acoustic bass maestro equally at home in jazz, European classical, and American popular music, who was born in Chicago on April 15, 1930. Richard Davis is an international performing musician and Professor of Bass (European Classical and Jazz), Jazz History and combo improvisation at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Chicago born, he came to the UW-Madison in 1977 after spending 23 years in New York City establishing himself as one of the world's premier bass players.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A Child Is Born - 316 plays
- Bring Me Closer - (6:58) - 392 plays
- Empty - (7:14) - 321 plays
- Honest With You - (6:46) - 265 plays
- In the Air (Further's Acid Relapse Edit) - (3:06) - 158 plays
- Sometime - (6:17) - 171 plays
- This Time - (6:13) - 163 plays
- World Disappears - (6:34) - 147 plays
- The Truth - (6:50) - 198 plays
- Others - (4:54) - 140 plays