42 Shouts - 225,914 Scrobbles
Two major artists record under the name "Richard Davis." 1. A jazz bassist. 2. A house producer. 1) Acoustic bass maestro equally at home in jazz, European classical, and American popular music, who was born in Chicago on April 15, 1930. Richard Davis is an international performing musician and Professor of Bass (European Classical and Jazz), Jazz History and combo improvisation at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Chicago born, he came to the UW-Madison in 1977 after spending 23 years in New York City establishing himself as one of the world's premier bass players.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bring Me Closer - (6:58) - 533 plays
- Empty - (7:14) - 433 plays
- Honest With You - (6:46) - 373 plays
- Sometime - (6:17) - 293 plays
- The Truth - (6:50) - 272 plays
- World Disappears - (6:34) - 240 plays
- This Time - (6:13) - 233 plays
- Others - (4:54) - 211 plays
- Hear This - (7:00) - 187 plays
- Details - (7:29) - 168 plays