41 Shouts - 220,678 Scrobbles
Two major artists record under the name "Richard Davis." 1. A jazz bassist. 2. A house producer. 1) Acoustic bass maestro equally at home in jazz, European classical, and American popular music, who was born in Chicago on April 15, 1930. Richard Davis is an international performing musician and Professor of Bass (European Classical and Jazz), Jazz History and combo improvisation at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Chicago born, he came to the UW-Madison in 1977 after spending 23 years in New York City establishing himself as one of the world's premier bass players.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bring Me Closer - (6:58) - 621 plays
- Honest With You - (6:46) - 514 plays
- Empty - (7:14) - 494 plays
- The Truth - (6:50) - 418 plays
- Sometime - (6:17) - 388 plays
- World Disappears - (6:34) - 365 plays
- This Time - (6:13) - 396 plays
- Others - (4:54) - 315 plays
- Details - (7:29) - 250 plays
- Common Sense - (6:24) - 234 plays