53 Shouts - 887,069 Scrobbles
Richard Buckner is an American singer songwriter born in California, resident in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada for a number of years, and currently living in Brooklyn, NY. A critically-acclaimed artist most often associated with the Alternative Country movement, Buckner has in recent albums eschewed his initial acoustic approach and displayed an increasing interest in more abstract music styles. Buckner began his career with the acoustic "Bloomed" (1994)...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsLet's waste the night; pay the price and get out of here.
It's not enough, backing out just to disappear
Without a fight they'll never know we've won.
How'd you know where to go and when to stop to look ahead?
No one's ending up with what they thought they'd figured out.
- LyricsYou woke up too late, but know what they thought
While you were waiting for the strangers that had gone
Somewhere to stay together apart,
Where everyone traded as they faded in the dark,
Caught in the lights they couldn't show through
- LyricsIt was a chance you took: everything was good
Until you went back inside for a second look,
Holding out your hand, did you understand,
Crossing all of those lines and crawling back,
Slipping from your skin, you couldn't keep it in
- LyricsGive it back: broken-in and stolen from the mourning,
Counted out, the branded charged ahead of the warnings
Rising beyond their due, checking behind for you
With word on the way you heard was never sent,
Watching the gone go by baited and kept alive,
- LyricsLeaves too young to fall
Wonder if they've heard it all
Hoping just to breeze through
Panes we raised too low
Sometimes it would get so cold
- Ponder - (3:03) - 762 plays
- Ariel Ramirez - (2:17) - 1,718 plays
- Blue and Wonder - (3:46) - 884 plays
- Hindsight - (4:31) - 730 plays
- Confession - (3:23) - 678 plays