471 Shouts - 2,555,278 Scrobbles
From his early childhood Ricardo Villalobos loved to travel and today he plays his music around the globe. Brown from the sun, and with a four-day beard ... Ricardo Villalobos has a certain aura and personality about him that is incredibly quiet, friendly and positive, and he likes to convey this to the public. Born in Chile, to a Chilean father and German mother following the Chilean Coup of 1973 that placed dictator Pinochet in power, he moved to Germany. His parents worked at the airport in Frankfurt, so Ricardo was accustomed to travelling from a young age.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Fenlow - Haze 2011 Dub - (7:10) - 2,464 plays
- Dexter - (6:37) - 2,794 plays
- Que Bel Epoque 2006 - Original - (12:57) - 1,693 plays
- Easy Lee - (10:06) - 1,417 plays
- Waiworinao - (8:11) - 905 plays
- Bahaha Hahi - (7:36) - 866 plays
- Suesse Cheques - (7:17) - 841 plays
- SieSo - (1:46) - 771 plays
- Suesse Cheques - Original - (7:17) - 682 plays
- Y.G.H. - (8:16) - 706 plays