470 Shouts - 2,492,478 Scrobbles
From his early childhood Ricardo Villalobos loved to travel and today he plays his music around the globe. Brown from the sun, and with a four-day beard ... Ricardo Villalobos has a certain aura and personality about him that is incredibly quiet, friendly and positive, and he likes to convey this to the public. Born in Chile, to a Chilean father and German mother following the Chilean Coup of 1973 that placed dictator Pinochet in power, he moved to Germany. His parents worked at the airport in Frankfurt, so Ricardo was accustomed to travelling from a young age.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dexter - (6:37) - 4,058 plays
- Easy Lee - (10:06) - 1,973 plays
- Que Bel Epoque 2006 - Original - (12:57) - 1,317 plays
- SieSo - (1:46) - 1,241 plays
- Waiworinao - (8:11) - 1,189 plays
- Bahaha Hahi - (7:36) - 1,140 plays
- I Try to Live (Can I Live) - (9:22) - 968 plays
- Y.G.H. - (8:16) - 907 plays
- Fools Garden (Black Conga) - (7:42) - 871 plays
- Theogenese - (9:19) - 791 plays