470 Shouts - 2,525,331 Scrobbles
From his early childhood Ricardo Villalobos loved to travel and today he plays his music around the globe. Brown from the sun, and with a four-day beard ... Ricardo Villalobos has a certain aura and personality about him that is incredibly quiet, friendly and positive, and he likes to convey this to the public. Born in Chile, to a Chilean father and German mother following the Chilean Coup of 1973 that placed dictator Pinochet in power, he moved to Germany. His parents worked at the airport in Frankfurt, so Ricardo was accustomed to travelling from a young age.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dexter - (6:37) - 3,792 plays
- Easy Lee - (10:06) - 1,645 plays
- Que Bel Epoque 2006 - Original - (12:57) - 1,271 plays
- SieSo - (1:46) - 1,033 plays
- Bahaha Hahi - (7:36) - 995 plays
- Waiworinao - (8:11) - 1,078 plays
- Suesse Cheques - (7:17) - 741 plays
- Y.G.H. - (8:16) - 778 plays
- I Try to Live (Can I Live) - (9:22) - 784 plays
- Fools Garden (Black Conga) - (7:42) - 755 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online