Rhythm & Sound
127 Shouts - 1,303,496 Scrobbles
Rhythm & Sound is a contemporary dub project initiated and produced by Moritz von Oswald and Mark Ernestus, originated in 1996 in Berlin, Germany. Amongst other Oswald and Ernestus aliases is Basic Channel and they run a label under the same name, which upon closure in 1995 was followed by the infamous Chain Reaction. One of several anonymous projects linked to the mysterious Berlin dub-techno duo Moritz von Oswald and Mark Ernestus, Rhythm & Sound released a series of 10" records on Burial Mix and 12" records on Rhythm & Sound, both labels part of the Basic Channel group.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mango Drive - (8:41) - 3,876 plays
- No Partial - (3:29) - 2,233 plays
- See Mi Version - (3:59) - 1,499 plays
- King In My Empire - (6:24) - 1,637 plays
- Carrier - (6:27) - 1,776 plays
- Trace - (9:02) - 1,681 plays
- Outward - (3:32) - 1,701 plays
- Distance - (7:26) - 1,670 plays
- See Mi Yah - (3:56) - 1,375 plays
- Range - (6:29) - 1,441 plays