3 Shouts - 20,519 Scrobbles
Rhino 39 arrived on the early Los Angeles hardcore punk scene in 1978 and released a single on the infamous Dangerhouse label in 1979. After their singer Dave Dacron was killed in a car crash, they continued to play as a three piece. In 1987, their late singers brother joined the band. In 1988, they released self-titled album on the independent Triple X label. They appeared on a number of punk compilation albums and continued to play live until sometime in the early 1990s.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Prolixin Stomp - (1:54) - 114 plays
- No Compromise - (0:54) - 122 plays
- Marry It - (2:26) - 71 plays
- Xerox 12 - (1:06) - 46 plays
- J. Alfred - (2:30) - 40 plays
- Xerox/No Compromise - (1:58) - 31 plays
- Xerox - 30 plays
- Sleepwalking - (2:12) - 18 plays
- Take Your Medicine - (2:47) - 12 plays
- Unblues - (2:25) - 11 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online