3 Shouts - 19,919 Scrobbles
Rhino 39 arrived on the early Los Angeles hardcore punk scene in 1978 and released a single on the infamous Dangerhouse label in 1979. After their singer Dave Dacron was killed in a car crash, they continued to play as a three piece. In 1987, their late singers brother joined the band. In 1988, they released self-titled album on the independent Triple X label. They appeared on a number of punk compilation albums and continued to play live until sometime in the early 1990s.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Prolixin Stomp - (1:54) - 97 plays
- No Compromise - (0:54) - 82 plays
- Xerox 12 - (1:06) - 44 plays
- Marry It - (2:26) - 77 plays
- J. Alfred - (2:30) - 30 plays
- Xerox - 36 plays
- Xerox/No Compromise - (1:58) - 28 plays
- Take Your Medicine - (2:47) - 14 plays
- Sleepwalking - (2:12) - 15 plays
- Marry It - Hell Comes To Your House 1981 - (2:29) - 7 plays