28 Shouts - 246,451 Scrobbles
Rheostatics were a canadian indie rock band. Although they had only one Top 40 hit (Claire in 1995), they were simultaneously one of Canada's most influential and most unconventional rock bands in the 1990s, a band whose defiantly quirky, yet compelling, take on pop and rock music has been described both as iconic and iconoclastic. They played their final concert to a sold-out house at Toronto's Massey Hall on March 30, 2007. Sound board recordings of that and many other shows are available (with permission) at http://rheostaticslive.com.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Claire - (4:09) - 258 plays
- P.I.N. - (3:38) - 184 plays
- Record Body Count - (3:29) - 211 plays
- Legal Age Life At Variety Store - (2:33) - 168 plays
- Self Serve Gas Station - (4:51) - 98 plays
- California Dreamline - (5:25) - 133 plays
- Queer - (9:41) - 133 plays
- Shaved Head - (5:59) - 126 plays
- Rain, Rain, Rain - (4:20) - 103 plays
- Palomar - (4:46) - 96 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online