27 Shouts - 235,387 Scrobbles
Rheostatics were a canadian indie rock band. Although they had only one Top 40 hit (Claire in 1995), they were simultaneously one of Canada's most influential and most unconventional rock bands in the 1990s, a band whose defiantly quirky, yet compelling, take on pop and rock music has been described both as iconic and iconoclastic. They played their final concert to a sold-out house at Toronto's Massey Hall on March 30, 2007. Sound board recordings of that and many other shows are available (with permission) at http://rheostaticslive.com.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Record Body Count - (3:29) - 264 plays
- Claire - (4:09) - 268 plays
- P.I.N. - (3:38) - 227 plays
- California Dreamline - (5:25) - 140 plays
- Legal Age Life At Variety Store - (2:33) - 122 plays
- Self Serve Gas Station - (4:51) - 168 plays
- Little Bird, Little Bird - (3:56) - 114 plays
- Rain, Rain, Rain - (4:20) - 85 plays
- Saskatchewan - (7:10) - 94 plays
- Dope Fiends And Boozehounds - (6:33) - 85 plays