27 Shouts - 126,730 Scrobbles
Revue Noir is a collaboration between Nicki Jaine and Sam Rosenthal (Black Tape for a Blue Girl). They have released one EP and one full-length album, both on Sam's label Projekt Records. The first EP was released in 2006, and the album, which was essentially a compilation of all the recorded output of the duo called "The Anthology Archive", was released in 2008. The pair draw on each other's song catalogue and create new versions of songs already in their respective acts (ie: Nicki's "Sometime...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sometimes, Sunshine - (3:55) - 223 plays
- Sunshine IV - (2:05) - 334 plays
- Amsterdam - (3:14) - 138 plays
- The Gravediggers - (4:04) - 119 plays
- A Girl, A Smoke - (3:55) - 85 plays
- All Tomorrow's Parties (Live) - (0:30) - 65 plays
- She is the Madman - (4:24) - 58 plays
- Alabama Song (Live) - (3:50) - 55 plays
- A Girl, a Smoke (Rehearsal) - (3:50) - 57 plays
- I have no more answers - (3:20) - 54 plays