Reverend Horton Heat
217 Shouts - 3,105,792 Scrobbles
The Reverend Horton Heat is both an American three-piece psychobilly band from Dallas, Texas, and the stage name of its singer/songwriter, Jim Heath (born in 1959 in Corpus Christi, Texas). The group originally formed in 1985, playing its first gigs in Dallas's Deep Ellum neighborhood. Its current members are Jim "Reverend Horton" Heath on guitar and lead vocals, Jimbo Wallace on the upright bass, and Scott Churilla on drums. Through relentless touring and a manic stage show, they have established themselves as one of the most popular underground acts in America.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Psychobilly Freakout - (2:38) - 3,842 plays
- LyricsI got a red car with blue tail lights
Shiny red seats with piping in white
Leopard skin dash with a louvered hood
She goes ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba when she's runnin' good
- LyricsWell, I was workin' on my farm 'bout 1982,
Pullin' up some corn and a little carrot, too
When two low-flying aeroplanes, 'bout a hundred feet high
Dropped a bunch o' bales o' somethin', some hit me in the eye...
So I cut a bale open, an' man was I surprised
- LyricsHey, buddy do you got the time?
No I don't got a watch can you spare a dime,
But I got two olives and a couple of limes,
Guessin' that means it's martini time.
The Martinis that brought you the loss,
- Bad Reputation - (2:25) - 2,128 plays
- Galaxy 500 - (3:16) - 1,890 plays
- Marijuana - (4:48) - 1,821 plays
- Wiggle Stick - (2:59) - 1,676 plays
- Baby I'm Drunk - (3:12) - 1,797 plays