Reverend Horton Heat
228 Shouts - 3,483,378 Scrobbles
The Reverend Horton Heat is both an American three-piece psychobilly band from Dallas, Texas and the stage name of its singer-songwriter frontman, Jim Heath (born in 1959 in Corpus Christi, Texas). The group originally formed in 1985, playing its first gigs in Dallas's Deep Ellum neighborhood. Its current members are Jim "Reverend Horton" Heath on guitar and lead vocals, Jimbo Wallace on the upright bass, and Scott Churilla on drums. Through relentless touring and a manic stage show, they have established themselves as one of the most popular underground acts in America.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Psychobilly Freakout - (2:38) - 1,807 plays
- LyricsI got a red car with blue tail lights
Shiny red seats with piping in white
Leopard skin dash with a louvered hood
She goes ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba when she's runnin' good
- LyricsWell, I was workin' on my farm 'bout 1982,
Pullin' up some corn and a little carrot, too
When two low-flying aeroplanes, 'bout a hundred feet high
Dropped a bunch o' bales o' somethin', some hit me in the eye...
So I cut a bale open, an' man was I surprised
- LyricsI can't surf!
And neither can you!
You've got a bad reputation that's a what you got
A bad reputation but I like it a lot
A bad reputation and it's all over town
A bad reputation and it's going around
- Big Sky - (3:08) - 846 plays
- Marijuana - (4:48) - 838 plays
- Baddest of the Bad - (2:27) - 823 plays
- Eat Steak - (2:33) - 875 plays
- It's Martini Time - (3:14) - 798 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online