Reverend Horton Heat
221 Shouts - 3,228,761 Scrobbles
The Reverend Horton Heat is both an American three-piece psychobilly band from Dallas, Texas and the stage name of its singer-songwriter frontman, Jim Heath (born in 1959 in Corpus Christi, Texas). The group originally formed in 1985, playing its first gigs in Dallas's Deep Ellum neighborhood. Its current members are Jim "Reverend Horton" Heath on guitar and lead vocals, Jimbo Wallace on the upright bass, and Scott Churilla on drums. Through relentless touring and a manic stage show, they have established themselves as one of the most popular underground acts in America.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Psychobilly Freakout - (2:38) - 2,952 plays
- LyricsI got a red car with blue tail lights
Shiny red seats with piping in white
Leopard skin dash with a louvered hood
She goes ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba when she's runnin' good
- LyricsHey, buddy do you got the time?
No I don't got a watch can you spare a dime,
But I got two olives and a couple of limes,
Guessin' that means it's martini time.
The Martinis that brought you the loss,
- LyricsWell, I was workin' on my farm 'bout 1982,
Pullin' up some corn and a little carrot, too
When two low-flying aeroplanes, 'bout a hundred feet high
Dropped a bunch o' bales o' somethin', some hit me in the eye...
So I cut a bale open, an' man was I surprised
- Bad Reputation - (2:25) - 1,459 plays
- Galaxy 500 - (3:16) - 1,500 plays
- I Can't Surf - (2:41) - 1,456 plays
- Drinkin' and Smokin' Cigarettes - (4:05) - 1,201 plays
- Marijuana - (4:48) - 1,245 plays