1 Shouts - 5,787 Scrobbles
Revenant Dead formed in a derelict Birmingham lockup in 2004 with the aim of creating the band they always wanted to see and hear. Revenant Dead have defined their sound by combining a vast range of elements including rock ’n’ roll, progressive-rock, thrash and death metal. In a nutshell, the sound of Revenant Dead can be described as heavy, ferocious, technical and catchy. The band started gigging the local scene under a pseudonym and rapidly increased their status.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Death Spawn - (4:32) - 13 plays
- Compulsion - (3:54) - 3 plays
- Desolution - (4:42) - 1 plays
- Decay Dance - (4:15) - 3 plays
- Jailhouse - (3:36) - 1 plays
- Morphine - (3:59) - 1 plays
- Army Of One - (4:04) - 1 plays
- The Dead Is Here - (5:52) - 1 plays
- Requiem - (4:38) - 1 plays
- Goldmine - (3:27) - 1 plays