1 Shouts - 5,778 Scrobbles
Revenant Dead formed in a derelict Birmingham lockup in 2004 with the aim of creating the band they always wanted to see and hear. Revenant Dead have defined their sound by combining a vast range of elements including rock ’n’ roll, progressive-rock, thrash and death metal. In a nutshell, the sound of Revenant Dead can be described as heavy, ferocious, technical and catchy. The band started gigging the local scene under a pseudonym and rapidly increased their status.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Death Spawn - (4:32) - 21 plays
- Jailhouse - (3:36) - 5 plays
- Decay Dance - (4:15) - 2 plays
- Compulsion - (3:54) - 2 plays
- Revenant - (4:04) - 2 plays
- Goldmine - (3:27) - 3 plays
- Perfekt Hate - (4:19) - 1 plays
- Morphine - (3:59) - 2 plays
- Army Of One - (4:04) - 2 plays
- Bloodtide - (3:46) - 1 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online