1 Shouts - 5,739 Scrobbles
Revenant Dead formed in a derelict Birmingham lockup in 2004 with the aim of creating the band they always wanted to see and hear. Revenant Dead have defined their sound by combining a vast range of elements including rock ’n’ roll, progressive-rock, thrash and death metal. In a nutshell, the sound of Revenant Dead can be described as heavy, ferocious, technical and catchy. The band started gigging the local scene under a pseudonym and rapidly increased their status.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Death Spawn - (4:32) - 63 plays
- Imperial Rape March - (3:26) - 7 plays
- Bloodtide - (3:46) - 5 plays
- Vertigo - (3:58) - 5 plays
- Atrophy - (4:15) - 4 plays
- Perfekt Hate - (4:19) - 3 plays
- Cordially Numb - (3:37) - 4 plays
- Torment - (4:35) - 3 plays
- Requiem - (4:38) - 3 plays
- Army Of One - (4:04) - 3 plays