1 Shouts - 7,406 Scrobbles
Reuben Bullock unassumingly holds huge influence in Calgary’s burgeoning new art and folk movement. Whether it’s directing the on going roster of Market Collective musicians, co-producing Shot at the Dark music videos or playing for hours in full cafes, empty tunnels, or old city buses, Bullock is a fresh breath for traditionalism." – welcometothewest.ca
His debut album, pulling up arrows is already attracting attention for its subtle arrangements and rich lyrics.Working with producer/multi-instrumentalist Jay Crocker, Reuben used a minimalistic approach to recording the album.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bow and Arrow - (2:52) - 164 plays
- We Belong - (5:42) - 113 plays
- Avails of Loneliness - (4:00) - 96 plays
- Broken Cheek - (6:04) - 43 plays
- Pray for You - (3:52) - 23 plays
- Burial - (3:38) - 22 plays
- Country Roads - (3:14) - 15 plays
- Lullaby - (2:34) - 17 plays
- Arms of a Dream - (3:29) - 12 plays
- How to Fight - (5:05) - 12 plays