101 Shouts - 330,676 Scrobbles
RETOX is Brian Evans, Michael Crain (The Festival of Dead Deer), and Justin Pearson (The Locust, All Leather, Some Girls, Swing Kids, Holy Molar, Head Wound City) The band began in 2011, releasing the Retox 7” self-titled EP – an album marked by reckless speed and blistering defiance in heavy opposition to the ongoing afflictions of stupidity, laziness, and the general bullshit that occupies underactive minds, which are themes that can be found in the majority of their work: “You have received a notice to quit your pointless bitching.”
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsIt's time to start old sweetheart, get a head start.
State of the art, the weak part, oops... restart.
Direct me from a laundry cart, call it abstract art.
As wise as we think we are, we fall apart.
Gotta lie and remain honest, or outsmart.
- Die In Your Own Cathedral - (0:54) - 4,532 plays
- We Know Who's The Prick - (3:20) - 4,056 plays
- The Savior, The Swear Word - (1:26) - 3,663 plays
- Disappointing Grade - (2:08) - 3,722 plays
- This Should Hurt A Little Bit - (1:19) - 3,696 plays
- The Inevitable End - (2:41) - 3,193 plays
- Death Will Change Your Life - (2:24) - 3,028 plays
- Without Money, We'd All Be Rich - (1:14) - 2,993 plays
- You're Only A Crook If You Get Caught - (1:35) - 2,649 plays