99 Shouts - 304,561 Scrobbles
RETOX is Brian Evans, Michael Crain (Festival Of Dead Deer), and Justin Pearson (The Locust, All Leather, Some Girls, Swing Kids, Holy Molar, Head Wound City) The band began in 2011, releasing the Retox 7” self-titled EP– an album marked by reckless speed and blistering defiance in heavy opposition to the ongoing afflictions of stupidity, laziness, and the general bullshit that occupies underactive minds, which are themes that can be found in the majority of their work: “You have received a notice to quit your pointless bitching.”
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsIt's time to start old sweetheart, get a head start.
State of the art, the weak part, oops... restart.
Direct me from a laundry cart, call it abstract art.
As wise as we think we are, we fall apart.
Gotta lie and remain honest, or outsmart.
- Die In Your Own Cathedral - (0:54) - 3,055 plays
- We Know Who's The Prick - (3:20) - 2,808 plays
- The Savior, The Swear Word - (1:26) - 2,531 plays
- Disappointing Grade - (2:08) - 2,612 plays
- This Should Hurt A Little Bit - (1:19) - 2,623 plays
- The Inevitable End - (2:41) - 2,189 plays
- Mature Science - (1:48) - 2,072 plays
- Without Money, We'd All Be Rich - (1:14) - 2,076 plays
- Death Will Change Your Life - (2:24) - 2,054 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online