83 Shouts - 186,505 Scrobbles
The band was brought to life in early 1996, with a sound influenced by shoegaze and noise pop, recording some songs that were published in 1998 on the "Sol de hiel" ep. The idea behind Resplandor was to create an exciting music with different beats, feelings and textures. The band's debut single "Ninfa" firmly established them on the music scene, receiving great reviews. The long-awaited debut live performance was hailed a success after a strong sold out audience packed at the Bauhaus Club.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Downfall - (4:21) - 1,012 plays
- Solar - (5:50) - 662 plays
- Breathe - (4:30) - 567 plays
- Raindrops - (5:39) - 552 plays
- Oeste - (4:57) - 442 plays
- Twilight - (7:20) - 407 plays
- Whisper - (3:17) - 351 plays
- Boreal - (5:20) - 333 plays
- Pleamar - (6:41) - 356 plays
- En Tus Alas - (3:45) - 144 plays