81 Shouts - 184,360 Scrobbles
The band was brought to life in early 1996, with a sound influenced by shoegaze and noise pop, recording some songs that were published in 1998 on the "Sol de hiel" ep. The idea behind Resplandor was to create an exciting music with different beats, feelings and textures. The band's debut single "Ninfa" firmly established them on the music scene, receiving great reviews. The long-awaited debut live performance was hailed a success after a strong sold out audience packed at the Bauhaus Club.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Downfall - (4:21) - 1,025 plays
- Solar - (5:50) - 690 plays
- Breathe - (4:30) - 559 plays
- Raindrops - (5:39) - 590 plays
- Oeste - (4:57) - 454 plays
- Twilight - (7:20) - 478 plays
- Whisper - (3:17) - 390 plays
- Boreal - (5:20) - 392 plays
- Pleamar - (6:41) - 321 plays
- En Tus Alas - (3:45) - 138 plays