There is more than one artist under this name:Read More...
1. Reps is a british rock band credited for the song Bout the City on the Jet Set Radio soundtrack.
2. Reps (Casper Wichmann) is a hip-hop artist from Brighton, UK. Starting out as a key member of seminal Brighton based crew Lost Souls, Reps honed his skills performing at countless shows and open mics, in both Brighton and London, as well as appearing on numerous vinyl and CD releases. In 2004, along with fellow Lost Souls member Dan Fresh, turntable wizard Rod Dixon and gold selling Polish hip-hop legend O.S.T.R., Reps formed the multinational super group Skill Mega. An EP released in the UK was followed by an album, Normal Magic, which came out in 2007 on Poland’s leading hip-hop imprint Asfalt Records. Skill Mega are currently working on the follow up to Normal Magic to be released on Asfalt Records in 2009 (date TBC).
In 2008, Reps struck out on his own to release his solo debut LP, The Saga of a Peaceful Man, released jointly in Poland on Asfalt Records and in the UK on Flash Fly Records, a label co-owned by Reps himself. The album has received favourable reviews in London’s top free newspaper The Metro, leading hip-hop magazine HHC, UK hip-hop’s only specialist publication Big Smoke and was ranked number 5 in influential UK rap blog Certified Banger’s top 20 UK Hip-Hop albums of 2008. The video for the album track Park Ranger, featuring O.S.T.R., has received over 100 000 hits on YouTube and was featured on YouTube Poland’s front page upon its release. 2008 also saw Reps feature on O.S.T.R.’s Gold selling 9th album Ja tu tylko sprzątam.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bout The City - 21,311 plays
- Park Ranger (O.S.T.R. Remix) - 9,056 plays
- What The Fuck - 4,586 plays
- Crushed - 4,443 plays
- Lion King - 4,633 plays
- Interlude - 4,697 plays
- Hard Cash - 4,125 plays
- 'Bout the City - 4,813 plays
- Don't Like It - 3,062 plays
- Now and Then (Bonus Track) - 2,284 plays